Sunday, August 9, 2009

ayala center cebu, the terraces





Last week I went to Ayala Center Cebu to dropped by after I had with an important appointment. Ayala Center Cebu has developed rapidly and simultaneously increasing the number of boutiques. They removed the Lagoon and replaces this Ayala Terraces (photo above) which is more decent and comfortable rendezvous for most businessmen and businesswomen. I can hardly specify the exact side of the mall this Terraces situated since I am not used to unwind in Ayala mall. The magnificent view has captured my interest to reflect and be alone for a while.

1 comment:

  1. ayala center cebu terraces, is much better now that before because it is well organized and more additional shops and boutiques around it
    and it also boost the solemness of the place due to its environmental attraction and ambiance.
    thumbs up for this place....\m/

    ReplyDelete